Tuesday, July 24, 2012



 

... when someone gave me a little A5 pen tablet, about an year ago, I thought that my digitall graphics skills would just explode, as it is easier to draw with a tablet than with a mouse. I did some digital drawings, and decided to give it a try with real life media. So I got a pencil and a piece of paper and gaved it a go. The result amazed me cause i was not aware i could even draw! I made a decision to start learning how to draw. This was last year, and i have spent some of my free time drawing and practice drawing, learning about it, learning about the tools, about paper. I always thought that digital is always better than the analog, but I see how a simple pencil can do wonders that require a lot of investment in hardware and software to be able to produce an approximation.Even the best tablets can't even get near to all that is possible to do with a pencil.

And, of course, i have fallen in love with pencils :)


enjoy drawing


No comments:

Post a Comment